Friday, May 4, 2007

Whom is this PoshSauce artist, anyway?








As a mixed media artist, I have several ventures, so etsy isn't my only gig... just the newest one. But I think I'll enjoy it as I can do less time intensive projects- Right now, inbetween doing mosaics, I am gearing up for a huge SunValley (Idaho) show this summer- so etsy works great as far as trying out new flavors in my jewelry and small endeavors.

My first love is mosaics- I am a HUGE vintage china buff. My pieces sell exclusively on-line at shabbyfufu.com. I have been catering to Janet Coon's (the proprietor) ladies for several years now. They are WONDERFUL and indeed very Posh ;-) . Those gals have impeccable taste and much of my time is devoted to hunting for the most exquisite antique rose china to create
for them. More musings about shabbyfufu in future blog episodes. I'll also be adding links and such, but running out of time at the moment.
I also have a website, SimplySmashingMosaics.com and do art shows and festivals where I sell my mosaics off line and do commissioned/custom mosaics. Speaking of, the tray pics are of a commissioned order. This was a delight to do, she requested birds and had some of her own favorite china for me to use. Hope she likes :-)
Off for now-- it is Friday and there are estate sales calling my name...

1 comment:

Sandra Eileen said...

Great post, I think I might borrow your idea of "Whom is this...." If you don't mind, that is.

Thanks for sharing.

Do you mind if I add a link to your blog on mine?

http://www.artisan-jewelry.blogspot.com/