Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I Dream of Jeannie


Time... Anyone have some for sale?!? Criminy, so much to do so little time.

My latest on Etsy. Here she is... Jeannie, with ber beloved Astronaut Tony Nelson whom looks to be in his state of perpetual befuddlement. I hope I am not dating myself but I Dream of Jeannie was one of my favorite shows as a kid. Went right up there with Gilligans Island, The Brady Bunch and then a bit later, Three's Company.

Anyhow, this one was fun to do... a bit of nostalga from the hit 1970's TV show, I Dream of Jeannie. Fun and Funky vintage bottlecap pendant on ball chain necklace. Has a Swarvoski crystal drop befitting of Jeannie. Resin filled to amplify, protect, and give a waterproof coating for Summer fun. On a casual and urban ball chain measures about 25 inches, long enough to slip over your head while you are running out the door to the beach to look for your own Genie bottle. Find it for sale on Etsy by PoshSauce.


No comments: