Thursday, April 26, 2007

Barbie Bling! Retro Redo




Picked up these kewl vintage Barbie shoe party favor earrings- hot pink high heels with white polka dots. See 2nd pic. Actually, got 2 packages but having 3 girls, they each wanted a pair. My eldest teenager is artsy-fartsy/funky and thought they were fun. My middle teenager has always been a Barbie freak and very girly-girl so she too thought they were great. And my little one, well, she just HAD to have a pair as is as they were the coolest thing ever to her. No pierced ears yet for her and these are the plastic clip ons, perrrrrrrfect!
The left overs I am guarding--- making into dangly earrings for etsy. See first pic. Fun. Fun. FUN!!! I used Sterling Silver fish hooks and sterling silver wire to wrap. Added Swavorski crystals for some sparkle. I just listed so find on PoshSauce via etsy.

No comments: